Free to Say, Free to Do? | Youth Exchange
Dates: 2-11 September 2018
Venue: Taevaskoja, Estonia
Organizer NGO: NEA MTÜ
Our youth exchange project “Free to Say, Free to Do?” which took place in Estonia at the beginning of September ended officially on October 31st.
After this project;
- Participants have deeper understanding about freedom of expression in Europe
- Participants are more interested in international opportunities what EU can offer
- Participants developed (international) cooperation skills and tolerance towards others
- Participants are more confident to organize activities/events from zero
- Participants have better understanding about their learning
During the project we concentrated a lot on understanding the learning process through daily reflection groups and personal evaluation with Youthpass life-long learning key competences.
Here the videos that participants created during the project can be seen.