How To Administrate European Grants More Effectively | Training Course
Dates: 26 October -02 November 2016
Venue: Loutraki, Greece
Organizer NGO: Youth Business Network
EU funds are used for direct access by a small circle of practitioners, though these grants are a real opportunity for the financing of all projects with a European dimension. Mastering Eu funding techniques ensures a valuable skill for your career and are essential for the development of your organization leverage.
We want to build European wide projects in areas such as environment, culture, media, health, energy, transports, technologies, education, training, citizenship, justice…
This Ybn’s training sessions on European subsidies gave all the keys and tools we need as trainers.
Deepen the knowledge on:
– The new architecture of the 2014-2020 funding programmes,
– The operating system and rules for participation in the programmes
A practical methodology on:
– The project conception according to the expectations of the managing
authorities and the key instruments,
– The setting-up and formalization of a partnership,
– The setting-up of an estimated eligible budget,
– The formalization of the grant application,
– The method and criteria of the selection
Our lecturers and workshop leaders are flesh-and-bone project managers and coordinators, whose day-to-day work is to make sure that their multiple projects are implemented according to EC Grant Agreement, problems are promptly tackled, and project partners adequately assisted in legal, technical and financial management issues.
The project held in Loutraki, Greece with 24 people from 8 different countries.